Certiﬁed emergency repair team, with more than 20 years of working experience in shipbuilding and ship repair companies oﬀers high quality repair of the main and auxiliary engines, marine auxiliary machinery, repair of hull structures in the dock and aﬂoat by reasonable prices.
Our experts will repair ship machinery to ensure the safety and proﬁtability of the vessels anywhere in the world. We hold disassembling and assembling works directly on board, but in some cases ship machinery may require repair in metalworking and assembly shops, or in specialized shop. Specialists also provide testing and repair of valves and cargo systems.
Our team of highly skilled professionals will restore functionality of marine auxiliary machinery like power generator sets, compressors, pumps, steering gears and other ship machinery.
Complete list of repair works for vessels we provide:
- Repair of main / auxiliary diesel engines
- Repair of pumps, separators, compressors
- Installation of the equipment inside the engine room
- Repair of hull structure
- Repair of housings, valves, piping and hydraulic equipment
- Installation of deck machinery, anchor devices, grappling devices
- Ship crane device repairs
Propeller & Rudder shafts repair & manufacturing.
- Rudder, rudder stock and shaft dismounting services
- Mounting of rudder stock and tiller on-site
- Propeller shaft straightening, welding, balancing and adjustment
- Mobile machining of intermediate shaft coupling end
- Rudder stock and rudder repair and welding
- Micro welding of thruster shaft
- Repair of pintle and tiller.
- Repair of rudder arrangement
- Reconditioning and renovation of propeller equipment
- Repair of propeller blades
- Renewal of white metal in FWD and AFT stern tube bearing
- Overhaul of crown block
- Overhaul of travelling block